• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 belts, What are you running?

J

Jakepol800

What kind of Belt are you guys running? I have always used Ultimax 3's but they stopped making them and I got a Pro and it only lasted 200 miles.

I used to always run the Poo 080's and milage would vary depending how hard I abused them meaning deep hardcore boondocking. I have since bit the bullet and bought a 1115 Poo belt and a few hundred miles later, it still looks like brand new. Expensive up front, but if they last, they pay for themselves in the long run. Same goes for my boys sled. He used to eat a belt a weekend since his sled never gets shut off and the throttle is always to the bar. He is still on the 1115 that he started this season with. That is a nice change!

Poo 080 also, never a problem usually run the same one all year then replace it before the next season and use old one for backup. I have seen bad luck with both Ultimax and Gates on other sleds so i only go Poo now as my sled has never eatin a Poo belt:thumb:

I have ridden with a "098" belt for 4 seasons now,my rmk was ported,slp intake,slp single and v-force.

I`m not sure what sled the 098 belt comes from stock but it sure works for me :)

Sounds like you may have an alignment prob or motor mount broken. They are notorious for motor mounts. I used to go thru poo 080 belts like crazy, the figured out my team tss-98 secondary was binding(4 belts later).

080 polaris belts. I am always on and off and on to the bar with 8lbs of boost. make sure your clutches are aligned and working properly and belts should last 1000 miles with a deflection adjustment or two

bought a box of the 087 belts frpom the local dealer and have only went through one in the past year even though they are a little bigger i cant tell a differance between them
just break them in up the trail and they will last forever

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back