• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

750hp snowmobile

I guess you guys have never seen a nitro inline 4 and a nitro v twin (not a single harley part on them). They both sound badass, but totally different sound.
That would be like saying a sport bike sounds like a harley.

rated R made it to Fairview??:confused: Utah??

Yeah the first year it was built he took it to the shootout, ran well up the hill but when chad came down the hill there was enough slack in the drivetrain while coasting down the hill when he hit it it had broke the custom PTO/crank and that was it for rated R. After he fixed it it has problems with the fuel system I believe that took a while to get sorted out. It was featured in MMM4 when he goes over the bars at 100mph or so!!!!

I guess you guys have never seen a nitro inline 4 and a nitro v twin (not a single harley part on them). They both sound badass, but totally different sound.
That would be like saying a sport bike sounds like a harley.

I just was referring to the top fuel harley class in NHRA. Those bikes are totally custom and bad a$$! They sound unreal! Rated R is a 1320 blown nitro 4cyl that can be tuned to over 1000 HP!

Premium Features

Back