• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

600r race 2021

Hi,

I have 2 questions, is it normal that when I crush my ass the suspension goes up but there are a few centimeters remaining crushed, perhaps so as not to reach the end of the cylinder's stroke?
and for the admission side on the exploded view he puts 3 foams, but on mine, I don't have any I have a polyester film (wind kit), should I put the foams or not necessary?
thanks in advance

In trying to interpret your description, it sounds like your rear rear shock beneath the seat is low on compression. Ordinarily they require in the vicinity of 180 psi of gas. Factory uses nitrogen. I use good old American fresh air, from an air compressor. If you have a secondary piggyback cylinder that contains both gas and oil, that goes on top so as to keep air bubbles out of the main shock cylinder. There are rebuilding videos on Youtube, which you might want to do if you can hear air or gas gurgling on the wrong side of the internal piston, at the end of the stroke.

In trying to interpret your description, it sounds like your rear rear shock beneath the seat is low on compression. Ordinarily they require in the vicinity of 180 psi of gas. Factory uses nitrogen. I use good old American fresh air, from an air compressor. If you have a secondary piggyback cylinder that contains both gas and oil, that goes on top so as to keep air bubbles out of the main shock cylinder. There are rebuilding videos on Youtube, which you might want to do if you can hear air or gas gurgling on the wrong side of the internal piston, at the end of the stroke.
thank you for your answer, there is no air bubble noise, it does not rise to the end of the total stroke, others tell me that it is normal, I will look at it

Premium Features

Back