• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Films????

Never fear guys. I am still around.

I did get my stuff this week. It is a very nice product. Just need to find a breath deflector due to some fogging issues I am having.

Happylilcuss, what conclusion did I jump to???? Jumping to a conclusion would have been me accusing Tom of ripping me off. In fact my orig post had NO conclusion at all. I was looking for a means of getting in touch with Tom or possibly Tom seeing the thread and getting in touch with me.

Last edited:
When are the aviator goggles going to be on the site? And do you make the z-clips magnetic quickstraps?

Aviator goggles just arrived here in Spokane. But it will take a few days for photos and to get them online. Magnet SNAPS are still a ways out

Never fear guys. Don't worry happylilcuss and Hundo I am still around.

I did get my stuff this week. It is a very nice product. Just need to find a breath deflector due to some fogging issues I am having. Oops.....is that bashing? I'm sorry. :rolleyes:

I guess its wrong to I share my personal experience.

Oh and happylilcuss, what conclusion did I jump to???? Jumping to a conclusion would have been me accusing Tom of ripping me off. In fact my orig post had NO conclusion at all. I was looking for a means of getting in touch with Tom or possibly Tom seeing the thread and getting in touch with me.

Like I mentioned before, the ventilation system in the goggles and helmet are made to function when in motion. I'm pretty sure once you try the setup in a real sled scenario you won't need a breath deflector for fogging issues.
hey Tom you getting to those E-Mail's yet

sent you an E-Mail a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard
but I know you have been busy

I've answered them already. Can you PM your question here?

got my helmet and goggles today. very good stuff. already got the quick straps and helmet cam mounted. only complaint i have is the black trim piece above the lense falls out easy.

Premium Features

Back