• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<< 50% OFF on KLIM BLACK FRIDAY SALE >>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks. I looked through it. If you wear XS or 3X you should find what your looking for. Anything else...... Not so much :( Eric
I'm sorry.
I honestly had NO idea at all what the limitations were.
I do know they have a TON of older stock in the warehouse though.

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
So KLIM is sharing the wealth with some of their resellers?

Dennis Kirk has always been good about closeouts from all brands.

So not sure what is going on with Klim this time?

Never put much thought into, but I'm 3XLT, and while hardly anybody makes stuff that fits me. I've always had good luck with getting closeout deals.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
MIDNIGHT FRIDAY NOV 25th!

or midnight thurday 24? AKA tonight?

Any confirmation if the Canadian side will honor this deal?

P
Mar 3, 2016
Unless the prices showing are supposed to be marked down 50% already, I'm not seeing the sale anywhere.

Does it start midnight for a specific time zone?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Well it's 0027 hrs. and no 50% off and no decent sizes available.....Looks like a joke.........

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
Well it's 0027 hrs. and no 50% off and no decent sizes available.....Looks like a joke.........

The prices have been advertised since the announcement, I thought the same as you but I had to re-read the advertisement again.

I was able to get my 3 1/2 year old and I matching parkas, so at least there were sizes for both of us.

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I can't believe there are no deals on current Klim models ? Not everyone wants non current. Too bad

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
It was marked down. Think it was midnight in their time zone. But still wasn't 50%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
It was marked down. Think it was midnight in their time zone. But still wasn't 50%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was saying too.........

And I also agree, why not some kind of sale on "current" items????

Ohhh well, no big deal. Didn't need anything, just looking for spare crap to throw in the trailer.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Not a flame.

Yeah very, very few sizes. They just have the sale prices and if you look up the retail a lot of the non-current stuff is not 50% off. I've luckily been watching Motorfist for the past couple years and have replaced all my Klim gear with unbelievable deals from them. They at least are discounting all items for Black Friday (non-current and current). Just grabbed a set of XL Redline Bibs for my dad for $191.99 ($400.00 retail). Grabbed a set of gloves for myself also.

Looks like Motorfist prices are good for Canada also.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
They did offer this in Canada and there are a few more sizes available. Ended up picking up a powerxross pullover and mitts. What they did was 50% off MSRP not the current marked price. For example on the coat it was listed at 299$ but on the black friday sale it was 50% off msrp(of current gear) so 199$. Still a good deal but feels like a bit of bait and switch. Klim gear has always been great to me, never wet and holds up well so dont mind paying more for good gear.

G
Apr 19, 2011
I've never had any luck finding Klim stuff on sale. If it is, it's always oddball sizes like Men's XS. I don't mind paying a little more for good gear, but their prices are out of sight.

It was a great gesture to post this, though. Thanks.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
They did offer this in Canada and there are a few more sizes available. Ended up picking up a powerxross pullover and mitts. What they did was 50% off MSRP not the current marked price. For example on the coat it was listed at 299$ but on the black friday sale it was 50% off msrp(of current gear) so 199$. Still a good deal but feels like a bit of bait and switch. Klim gear has always been great to me, never wet and holds up well so dont mind paying more for good gear.

I looked up MSRP and some of the stuff isn't 50% off.

Last edited:

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
I looked up MSRP and some of the stuff isn't 50% off. BTW, even by your math they definitely aren't doing 50% off.

msrp on coat was 399 so 50% off 199. mitts msrp 139 on sale for 69.

Decent deal just crappy marketing as the coat and gloves were previously listed at 299 and 119. Ad just needed to say 50% of msrp on all non current items.

Premium Features