• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

450 xcw and mountain horse ST

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
works great

great combination, tune it, engine management if you want to go the next step. Three of us in my riding group with sx xcw exc, all good , older kits new 17 tracks other updates, but same basic package.

B
Aug 16, 2008
central Montana
450 xcw MH/ST

great combination, tune it, engine management if you want to go the next step. Three of us in my riding group with sx xcw exc, all good , older kits new 17 tracks other updates, but same basic package.

Thank you sir got a couple spotted> Just wanted to hear from someone who knows! Thanks Barry

M
Oct 28, 2015
Central Montana
450 xcw and cmxbk 120

The 450 xcw does very well with the short track. It would actually handle any length kit with no problem. Definitely needs heavier fork springs (.60 to .64 range). Stator is plenty big for hand warmers. The 6th gear makes for much lower rpm cruising on the trail. Easily keep up with sleds. You would not be disapointed.

The cmxbk kit is also a work of art that tucks up tightly under the bike, with outstanding weight transfer. Really like my set up, but would like to try a 129.

Premium Features