• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3" snowtech MX 129 / CR500

It is nothing to worry about. Ill make a vid going to mount it up and test ride in the next week or 2

I also have considered a Flexco 375 hinge joint and just carry an extra pin for it, should work fine I have put plenty of them on elevator belting. this is just so easy and is more than strong enough.

One thing funny is when you use spliced tracks you can keep a couple different ones around and unbolt/swap them out in like 10-15 minutes depending on how you ride. Just roll it right out of the kit and roll the other in.

I am probably going to do a 1.25" one with a ton of studs for riding ice, trail and low snow.
I have an extra factory Camso made 129 x12.5 x3 inch X3 track if anyone needs, brand new in the box

The 500 is gone and the 450 is here, don't know what to think about it yet, I am more comfortable on the 500 but I really like the ease of riding the 450

Premium Features

Back