• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

208 Productions-"A Calculated Risk" 2009 Teaser

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
right now i looking to have one in mccall, or cascade, then boise(or surrounding area) than one in spokane.

Maybe you could find some loyal fans / sledders so you could "broadcast" to various clubs groups and "tease them" with a whole bunch of "bonus footage"

Basically that is what these teasers are doing now ... right?

Maybe you could have an internet "party" for those who preorder.​

With all us on here talking like this I would think an "online party" might be feasible.

boise would be closest. alpine is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr. just kidding, i heard they dont have tvs down there yet???

Dude you'd sh!t down both legs if you saw my tv!
I heard they dont have hookers in mccall yet? you wouldnt know anything about that would ya? ;):cool: lol

Manberry

what he ^ said... you guys ARE crazy, but i WOULD like to play with ya'll :D

really good technical riders, sick climbs, good camera man/men, good editing and a song that fits the riding/edit...
can you ask for more? no :D

Maybe you could find some loyal fans / sledders so you could "broadcast" to various clubs groups and "tease them" with a whole bunch of "bonus footage"

Basically that is what these teasers are doing now ... right?

Maybe you could have an internet "party" for those who preorder.​

With all us on here talking like this I would think an "online party" might be feasible.

This is making more sense to me ... or maybe I am crazy.

If you get people to preorder ... what people would preorder a video from you???

Think about it??

Premium Features

Back