• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 silber turbo for pro.

SSE

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
MN
Coming off a 13'pro with under 500 miles on it. Sled is going back to stock for the wife and I'm going to start a build on an Axys. This comes with clutching low / high elevation, boost gauge, intake boot, low / high elevation waste gates, and a brand new delete kit for the oil pump and tank. (Uses injection oil) I will also send with the Bully dog gauge tuner that will also read engine trouble codes. (They don't sell these with the kits anymore to keep the cost down) I can install on your machine in my shop for the right$ or sell out right. looking to do an ECM swap. (The gauge on the dash keeps track of your miles and engine hours). Kit will also come with an upgraded ceramic ball bearing boost adjuster. I also ran a bypass thermostat and i will sent the extra hoses and fittings with to run that as well. I have all black side panels with good vents in them that make a world of difference. would consider trading panels as well. I can get you pics if interested just PM me. $2000

Last edited:

SSE

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
MN
Will this kit work on a 12 pro rmk 800? Location?

Im located 32 Miles west of Alexandria. The kit will work on a 12 pro with a different ECU. The ECU I have is flashed for the turbo kit (but in order for me to replace mine its gonna add $400 to the price.) I'm getting ready to move this thing or put it back on for 1 more trip to the mountains. If anyone wants to make a deal I'm open for offers.

Premium Features