• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 m8 bd turbo trouble

I'm putting money down on cracked intake rubber. Sounds alot like mine was when one of mine cracked.
My experience is that the numbers need to be WAY off to get this kind of symptoms

Last edited:
I'm running 2863 tial with intercooler. give or take a few numbers they should be close enough to get you up and running . check the stats on box to make sure you're getting the same boost numbers.box set at 10 lbs and stats showing close to 10 lbs if not look for a leak from charge tube to box poly hose . mine got melted caused over boosting under fueling.

Jared and Rocky sessions can sux it, I'm sorry for you that you bought a high Dollar turbo kit and can't get any customer service, that is why i recommend either twisted or Cutler they stand By their product, i used to have a boonie Turbo, and suffered like everybody else, It took 2-3 days to get any kind of support. Shain Stanger answers his phone and returns a call within 15 minutes anytime i call with a question. Boonie's customer support sux azz, and everybody has experienced it. first hand.

I have the same kit except intercooled and is pull and go installed myself. Never had any problems. Boondocker is the best kit on the snow. Obviously if u don't pay attention on the install u r going to have problems. Everytime I have called boondocker they always have answered except weekends of course. So obviously u don't know what ur talking about:smile:. Everyone I ride with has BD turbos and all run flawlessly.

My boondocker had been flawless too. When I opened the box and was inspecting the turbo, I noticed a fin on the compressor wheel was broke. Called them at 445 on a Wednesday, they got a new center section overnighted to me and I had her installed Thursday. Pretty good customer service if you ask me. I have talked to jerrod multiple times in person the first time I have called.

3 seasons ago i bought one of their demo sleds

Jared delivered it to me on the way to the Shushup snow show, gave me a quick wham bam, then when ever I called them, Noone was available to answer my ?'s or address my concerns on why it didn't run properly, finally after 2 seasons of hell, sold it got Twisted and will never go boonie again

Premium Features

Back