• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Assault Pro 155" convert to 163"

goinxtreme119

Lifetime Membership
Hi Everyone I searched some but didn't have much luck on a true thread for this topic.

I have a 2012 Assault Pro RMK 155" with the Pro RMK track 2.5", Zbroz 43" front end, and Silber Turbo 8-10psi with a little race fuel for good measures.

Just got things dialed in at end of last season, well I am now looking to mix things up and will be putting the 39" Zbroz front end on the sled for this season with the modified walker evans. Been very happy with the Zbroz front end.

As long as I am playing around thought I would give it a try switching out the rear skid to the longer 163". Want to try the Ez-ryde but to start maybe just the longer stock skid. As long as going to have to get a new track, if can find good deal on a 3" be game give that a spin too.

Has anyone gone this route? Why you ask, cause I already have tons money into this sled, and enjoy it and don't want have start over. I do all the installs myself and enjoy the projects.

What is involved with fitting a 3" lug in my tunnel? Drivers? Can I get away without rolling chaincase?

So anyone with experience in what will be involved would be helpful. Get positives, maybe avoid some pitfalls. Such as is it worth it to look at the aftermarket skid or just go the longer skid route maybe some upgraded shocks and ice age T-motion bolt in.

Thanks for input

Search chaincase mod and avid 7t powerclaw drivers, yes you can fit a 3".

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I know Robbie with avid has aftermarket chain cases along with Iceage Performance. Guys have also modified the stock chain case to fit a 3". I'm not sure how the stock chain case mods have been working out. Seems like my 3" track is a tight fit even with my drop and roll. I went the Iceage route and I've been pleased. They had everything for the kit minus the right drivers. I'm sure Robbie with avid has kits as well. I guess it depends on what route you want to go and how much you'd like to spend.

fire and ice makes a tunnel extension, if you are getting a arms i would just go down to 36" they are awesome

Premium Features

Back