• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Sled Prices?

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Beside the price the guys at Wasilla Cat are by far the best group of guys I have met up here. Always helpful and willing to help you out.. Service is just as if not more important than price.. Oh, and I bet you'll love the piss out of that machine :D

A
Nov 26, 2007
ANC, AK
Service is a huge deal! How is the service at Wasilla and Eagle River?
ASA has always been helpfull, but only being open on week days and limited hours I'm a little concerned with service.

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
im not an arctic cat ride but i have a hand full of buddys that are and they have gotten great service from the arctic cat dealer on the way to petersville .you could at least buy it from there if you can get a better deal... also i was at turny yesterday when brad from asac pulled out the 2010 they look ok i guess . like i said im not a cat guy. the seat is kinda cool but the crazist this was how big the stock can was compared to the 09s . i guess they have to meet new air standards and noise regs. .. but if your a kitty cat ride go to asac and check out the 2010s they got them

A
Mar 30, 2009
try giving ak mountain magic a call. i bought my m7 from them a few years back and they know what service means. their prices were much lower than asac or wasilla at the time. i cant count the number of times their mechanics have gone out of their way to get me going for the weekend. im talking a-arms swaps with no notice at 5 on saturday night. good service is worth a lot more than 500 dollars in my book. david owns the place and he knows what hes doing. they should be open every day 9 to 6. they usually have the right parts too. shocks, a-arms, tie rods, rails, etc...

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
I'm going to try switching over to a Cat for next season, also looking at ordering an M8 SnowPro LE, such a sick looking sled. I am debating on whether I should go with Mountain Magic or Wasilla, what about Big Lake, any comments about them?

I ride Poo and I can tell you ER Polaris service sucks big time, they won't get any more of my business.

C
Nov 28, 2006
Willow, AK
Already spring checked my LE 153 for next fall. It may be worth it to wait till fall in the states, but up here prices don't start dropping on current year sleds till too late into the year for my tastes. And even then they don't drop much. There is really no reason not to spring check. Plus the incentives are pretty nice. $300 in acc, xtra year of warranty, and no interest of payments till 3-1-10.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Already spring checked my LE 153 for next fall. It may be worth it to wait till fall in the states, but up here prices don't start dropping on current year sleds till too late into the year for my tastes. And even then they don't drop much. There is really no reason not to spring check. Plus the incentives are pretty nice. $300 in acc, xtra year of warranty, and no interest of payments till 3-1-10.

At this time I cannot afford the spring check. Got to many of them darn bills this time of year! and plus I dont like the all black :eek::D

I dont know maybe I will bite the bullet in a few days..

C
Nov 28, 2006
Willow, AK
At this time I cannot afford the spring check. Got to many of them darn bills this time of year! and plus I dont like the all black :eek::D

I dont know maybe I will bite the bullet in a few days..

I agree the prices are crazy, but it's not like they are going down next year. $300 bux aint much to come up with...at least till next year!!

Premium Features