• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Ski Doo 800 XP 163” LIKE NEW!!

S

Sako7STW

2009 Ski Doo 800 XP 163” LIKE NEW!! E-start

2009 Ski Doo 800 XP 163” LIKE NEW!!
My wife has decided to go back to school so we have to free up some funds. Not going to be easy to let my sled go when I have not even had it a year! Now is that love or what!!???
287 Miles!!
163” track
ELECTRIC START!
Stage 1 engine kit built by World Champion and X-game racer’s mechanic
Clutched
Air box mod
BR Tech side panel vents
SLP light weight can
Skid Plate belly pan
Heated handle bar bag
Tunnel Reinforcements
Extra large expandable quick release tunnel bag
Ski-doo Storage/travel cover
Spare belt

$8500.00
Located in Evanston WY
Contact Todd 307-708-1975 or sako7mmstw@yahoo.com

sled side front.jpg sled side back.jpg Sled can.jpg sled heated bag sized.jpg sled speedo.jpg sled tunnel bag.jpg sledsidepanel.jpg

When we opened the box with the battery in it, the battery was smashed! So when these pictures were taken, the E-start hadnt been installed yet as we were waiting for the replacement battery. Freeking battery took 6 months!!!!

Took it out yesterday. Ran awesome!

Folks, to give you an idea, I paid $7400 for this sled.With everything else the total came to over $10K. This sled rocks!!!!

I am NOT selling it because it doesnt run good, or because I dont like it or anything like that. I am selling it so we can afford for my wife to go back to college. The sled is in perfect shape and flat out RUNS! Clutching and jetting is dead on thanks to the expertise of Claire Martin. Yes of Snowest build off fame and his son is World snocross champion Steve Martin. So yes this sled is dialed in!

Make me a REASONABLE offer...

I forgot to mention I have a new heavy duty bumper on the way for the sled that should be on it next week! Even more bang for your dollar.

Make me an offer!! Wife starts school in three weeks!

Premium Features

Back