• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 M1000 Sno Pro LOW MILES WITH WARRANTY!!!

B

Brett Slagle

2009 M1000 Sno Pro 153” Bought from Michelle at Oregon Trail Sports in 2011 as a brand new holdover – came out of a crate. It was purchased with a Cat Care 5 year warranty. Warranty expires 11/30/16 - that’s two more full seasons of warranty!!! Michelle (or any Cat dealer) can confirm this using its VIN: 4UF09SNW99T117935

940 miles, 69 hours

The sled is in great condition with no known mechanical flaws. I’m selling to buy a snow bike. It has a fair amount of aftermarket parts that all come with it as I do not have a purpose for them with a snow bike. The sled has no motor mods and has never had the motor opened. It’s been stored indoor its entire life. This sled is an absolute beauty ready to hit the hills.

Body
1. 2010 Factory Seat – Only one season of use.
2. MadFab EZ Boards – SnoWest guy with a product that works.
3. Steering Post Stabilizer Bar – Forget the manufacturer, it’s a SnoWest Guy though and it makes a substantial difference. I think it’s from Rat Sled???
4. BDX Steering Post Stabilizer – One of the best aftermarket parts for the M.
5. Custom Vents – Literally all over. I build these for most of my sleds. This sled runs super cool!
6. Frog Skin Vents – Required.
7. Gutted Hood – All of the BS is OUT.
8. Vinyl Wrapped Hood – Keeps the tree scratches on the vinyl, not the actual hood. The vinyl is white, so it’s difficult to see in the pictures.
9. Fastlane Hood Straps – One extra set of straps to make sure the hood is not lost.
10. Arctic Cat Hood Posts – Because the factory ones are a joke.
11. Low Cut Windshield – Custom cut so it won’t break when the sled is rolled.
12. Vorteck 23” Rear Rack – Best rear rack around! Gas, bags, whatever you want!
13. Arctic Cat Trailer Hitch – Removable if desired. I used it to pull a trailer in/out of my cabin.
14. Hot Dogger – Although it’s loose and needs some help before using. It must have broken during the final ride last season.

Suspension & Skies
1. 153” Track – Great condition, no torn or severely damaged lugs.
2. Rear Shocks – Revalved for 210lbs rider and gear.
3. Powder Pro Skies – Proven great.
4. BDX Anti-Stab – Don’t be that guy!
5. Sidekick Cable Ice Scratchers – They work and you don’t have to worry when backing up or hitting debris.

Controls
1. KOSO EGT’s – No motor mods on this sled (never have been), but I like to watch the motor to make sure nothing crazy is happening.
2. MadFab Gauge Lifter/Vent – Makes sense!
3. Lead Dog Wiring Harness – If you don’t have one, get one.
4. Phantom Pull Rope – The 4Z special. I have these on all of my sleds… even the Scoot!
5. ODI Grips – Good condition, one season of wear
6. Tether – Duhhh

Clutch
1. RK-TEK Clutch Kit with 36 degree helix – Works well.
2. BDX Rockrollers – Clearly.

Damage
1. Left back of hood was cracked and fixed. Unnoticeable from the outside, but you can see the repair from the inside. I rode this repair for two seasons and it’s held great, so it should be good to go.
2. Last season the hood cracked near the front right vent. This is a typical breaking spot, but I want to point it out.
3. Left spindle is cracked at the base. This is a common M-Series issue. It does not affect performance and I would not replace it.
4. A couple minor dents in the exhaust shield, no damage to the actual pipe.
5. The belly pan has a couple deep scratches, but nothing out of the ordinary for a mountain sled.

Price: $5,500. Title in hand.

Contact Information
Brett Slagle
brettslagle@gmail.com
(310) 310-5465
Or post here/PM

Thanks!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg 41.jpg 42.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg 46.jpg 47.jpg 48.jpg 49.jpg 50.jpg 51.jpg 52.jpg 53.jpg 54.jpg 55.jpg 56.jpg 57.jpg 58.jpg 59.jpg 60.jpg 61.jpg 62.jpg 63.jpg 64.jpg 65.jpg 66.jpg 67.jpg 68.jpg 69.jpg 70.jpg 71.jpg 72.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back