• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 MCX Turbo Nytro *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tige

I am going to sell my project sled in hopes to move on. Its a 2008 MCX 270 19t kit. Installed in Thistledoo's shop. Currently has 2183 miles on chassis and 1000 +/- miles on Boost.
Started out as a 156 Boosted sled for the first season of its life and i then stretched it out to a 174" last season.The sled was totally gone through as we do commonly anyways. Basically starts as new sled every season.
This sled comes with a custom built kicked tunnel(Wrinkle Black), Timber rear skid(Gloss Black) with Ice Age rails(Matte Black) modified extensions(HD) by Wildchild to accommodate a 174"track. Running Tricked toys 9" two wheel kit also. Mountain Mod seat,Wildchild Custom gas rack,RSI risers,RSI bars,boost gauge,Yamaha hot grips,Trail Tank,174X15x2.5 Camo,Ext drivers,Tether C/W roll over valve,remote boost controller,Timber front end with Fox Floats,Simmons gen3 skis.side panels are vented and in great shape.
Everyone knows how many hours go into these units - I am just trying to give someone a opportunity to spend no time building - Just turn key and ride!!
$13000 OBO - If unit does not sell as complete - I am going to part it out.
It will be sold one way or another!!
I will try to get pictures up ASAP- I will Email pictures upon request.

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
2008 Nytro Pics

photo_zpsbf865299.jpg

photo_zps8c714d95.jpg

photo_zps207aa037.jpg

photo_zpsdf4aa307.jpg

photo_zps1f490094.jpg

photo_zps0bd04ed0.jpg

photo_zpsd7588fca.jpg

photo_zpsf366700e.jpg

photo_zps56dfef01.jpg

photo_zpse71ab180.jpg

photo_zps12bfa461.jpg

These pictures were taken with my phone so they are not the best. They do give you an idea what it looks like. I forgot on original post - it does have a forward mount steering post also. I will sell with a possible Black hood.

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

Nice lookin sled. Did you have to move your heat exchanger for larger lug track? Again nice looking sled!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Heat Ex-changer Location

The heat ex-changer is in stock position.Its a 2.5" lug so you can get away with it. Soon as you go to a 3" then you have to move it.
It was a fun project as we all have our own personal touches. The tunnel project was just to have something a little different from the rest.

Ryan

TTT - Grizzly Lodge in two weeks!!

I will be riding Grizzly lodge in two weeks will be going through Revy. Just thought i would mention.

Ryan

Project Part out?

Anyone looking for a 270 HP MCX Turbo Kit - It will come complete. Lets see if anyone needs anything. Everything will be available. Other than motor - If its parted out - it's spoken for.
Shoot me some PM's and we will discuss pricing and delivery.

Thanks,
Ryan

TTT -Will help on delivery!!

My schedule is fairly flexible - I am willing to deliver within a reasonable drive (6 to 8) Hours no problem.
Like i said in one of my last posts - I will be riding Grizzly lodge(Sicamous) March 15th through 19th. And plan to hit (Revy) first part of April for a last trip of the year.

Ryan

Price Reduced - $12000

B][/B] OBO - Got to move this sled. I want to go onto different venture.

Thanks,
Ryan

OFFERS - You may be surprised!!

Anyone interested in complete part out?? I have a few Apex parts to sell also. A-arms,hood, chain case cover - non reverse,risers,steering post.. and probably a few more.

Ryan

Trade on 2012/13 XP or XM

I would be willing to look at trade for SkiDoo - 163" or 2012 Pro RMK. Just throwing some options around.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back