• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Yamaha Apex Mountain SE Low miles

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
2007 Yamaha apex Mountain SE. Has a boss seat and a tunnel dump exhaust with a Yoshi tip on it.Tinted headlights that still work super good.Simmons Skis to match sled. It also has a Simmons rear skid/suspension, That is designed for turbos. You can't buy these from any where. The suspension rides really smooth and has a wheelie bar so to speak to keep the frontend down when you put a turbo on it. It has a camo extreme track on it, It works alot better than the stock track and slowes you down better when going down hill. It was my plan to put a impulse turbo on it but my plans have changed I bought a new sled this year and would like to sell or trade this one. It is too heavy for my wife to ride. It rides and handles super nice and is always ready to go no tinkering or working on this one. It is extremely reliable and will take you anywhere you want to go. It keeps up with the two strokes in the trees also if that is your thing. I have never had any problems whats so ever.It only has 700 miles on it. I know of several people that have put 5000 miles on these sleds with a turbo on them and they still are running strong.The Apex engine is a lot better engine than the Nitro engine.Come see it for yourself or we could meet somewhere and you can take it for a spin. Maybe interested in a trade or partial trade also let me know what you got. I would be really interested in newer low mile M8 or M 1000 or a low mile Sportsman, raptor, Rzr. ETC. Questions just ask I take good care of my toys. I just bought a new M1100 Turbo is the reason for the sale

apex3.jpg apex4.jpg apex6.jpg apex7.jpg apex10.jpg apex2.jpg apex1.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features