• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Mega Cab White Clean!

Hey guys i think its time for me to move into a newer dodge again. Id like to sell my current mega cab outright. Heres what it is. It has been the best cummins ive owned so far and is a great truck. It was my daily driver 90% interstate miles to and from work....it pulled my flatbed, camper, and stock trailer some also. The DPF has been deleted but will send it along with the buyer if you want it.

6.7 Cummins
6 spd automatic
4x4
SLT
White
Chrome door handles and Side molding
30% window tint on fronts and eyebrow on windshield
XRT
5" exahust
B&W turnover hitch
firestone ride right air bags
new ball joints and rod ends (greaseable)
new borgeson steering box
thuren adjustable track bar
2" HBS level kit
Access bed cover
6k HID's high and low beam and fog lights
Smoked LED cab lights
winter front radiator cover

Interior
Grey standard SLT interior.....very very clean!
kicker 6x9's in the front
edge insight monitor

The truck is almost at 110k on the miles 90% HWY miles, I dont like it when people butter up their stories on the classified ads but during the spring summer and fall it got waxed once every 3 weeks lol. I think that is why it still looks so nice. The tires are at 40% on front and 60% on the rears. Trans fluid was recently changed, new fuel filter, engine oil changed every 5k. I have all of my maintenance records available, along with every tank of fuel written down. The deletes were done at like 78k and has ran like a top. I ran the 175 tune one time for two days other than that its been on 60 ever since.

The only negatives is that there is minor paint bubbling right above the wheel well on the box. Drivers side is just a tad worse. Now would be the time to have it fixed before it would get any worse. Its not bad now but will need attn sometime in the future. The grille bubbled for whatever reason on the drivers side top corner and a small rock chip on the drivers side front fender.

Im looking to get $27,500 for the truck. Will include a full tank of fuel! :)

PM me if you want more info

Only reason i want to sell it is because my buddy wants out of his 2010 and cant justify it so he is giving me a crazy deal on his. Otherwise i would keep it.

Pics are from an ipad so not the best quality. Trying to find my digital camera from my snowmobile trip. I will include some pics of what it looked like with rims and tires. TRUCK HAS STOCK RIMS AND TIRES NOW!

Last edited:
IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

With the rims and tires last summer.....RIMS AND TIRES NOT INCLUDED!!!!!

1.jpg

I detailed the interior tonight....it was still alittle messy from my trip to montana.

Premium Features

Back