• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 IQR 600 HO 136 2" track

S

snox8

I have for sale a 2007 IQR racer with a 600 ho oil injected motor that has less than 600 miles on it. I bought the sled out of the Sheuring camp after the 06-07 race season. It has a brand new 600 HO that has less than 600 miles in it now, Oil injection, still uses the 440 stator and flywheel and the cdi has stock 600 timing in it, has C&A skis, power madd hand guards, digital temp gauge, stock 08 600 exhaust, large polaris gas tank, 2 inch 136 track with tracks usa extension, clutched and geared for trail and powder riding. This thing def is a runner and was put together with care and time. I hate to sell it now that I have it all figured out but I have a new 09 to start another project. Email me with any questions at mattkimthorson@msn.com and can send you some pics or answer any questions you have. I am located in South dakota and am asking $6300 OBO.

Thanks
Matt

IMG_0687.jpg

Premium Features

Back