• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 F7 turbo....HAVING ISSUES!!! anybody out there done it with success??

yep....5 psi actuater and 5 psi showing on the gauge....your gonna make alot more power on 5psi @ sea level then you will 5000 feet up,and its a accurate dyno(Ian Tomassi's dyno) he stopped the pull @ 8000 but it didnt stop making HP,woulda made more,and those pulls where at 11.2-11.4 A/F im curious to see what it woulda made at the 12.0-12.5 that you guys are recommending

I think everyone is aware of the elevation but your numbers are very inflated. Dyno numbers are very easy to manipulate. Realistically your making 180hp on 5 lbs

just for ****s and giggles, go find some avgas fill it up with just that and go ride the thing. i am curious if you are just rattlign the poor motor to peices with the octane boost and 91.. cheap simple test. and your on point for boost with airfliter, would go fat instead of lean.

have you pressure tested the whole system? just makes a solid baseline. even a leaky 1/8" line can wreck a stable tuneup.

Turns out my 2 main problems that have been making my last 2 seasons a nightmare where my blow off valve sticking and a cracked intake boot......i took my blow off valve apart and cleaned it and oiled it....installed a new intake boot,took the high flow Cutler fuel pump out and installed the stock pump and took her out last night....i could never reach 70mph before cause it would melt a piston or run like ****....it went 120+mph and didnt take much real estate to get there :scared: 70-100 was covered within a few seconds,things a rocket,couldnt be happier...it still struggles though on the first initial pull of the trigger,for about a second or 2 until boost comes in then its smooth sailing......you guys have any input on what you think my A/F target should be at wide open throttle BEFORE the boost comes in???......under boost im running approx 11.2-11.6...seems to like that...and my rpms are 8240....im thinking i need to add a little more weight,probably run even harder if i get it down to 8000

Premium Features

Back