• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Apex

yamymod

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Alamosa, CO
I sold the turbo off this sled and am going to try and sell the rest of this as one unit. The sled has 5500 miles and still starts and runs perfect. It has always had the oil changed every season and never had any issues. Just as expected from a Yamaha. Light weight hood, light weight seat and Van Amberg tunnel. I stabbed the track the end of last season so there is no track and the rails are bent. There are a few small dents in the tunnel but I have ridden it that way the last two seasons and only cosmetic. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Need to get rid of quick. $3500 takes the whole package. I also have some spare parts if interested.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

uploadfromtaptalk1381706209478.jpg

yamymod

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Alamosa, CO
If nobody is interested I am going to start parting out this sled. Surely somebody needs a new ride. The snow is starting to fall!!

yamymod

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Alamosa, CO
I started to part this sled. Steve I am going to need more than that for the motor. PM me if you want more details.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

Premium Features