• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Polaris Pro-x 800

C
Jan 3, 2008
2004 Polaris Pro-X 800

PERC Electronic reverse
Almost new 1 ¼” Ripsaw track with 144 Woody’s studs with some double backers
Freshly rebuilt ryde-fx shocks with tech-syn seals
New wheels and bearings in skid
Tempaflow
Gutted Air box
SLP Y-Pipe, Pipe and Can
WMS Motor Torque Plate
WMS Torque arm
WMS Push arm
V-Force 2 Reeds
Iso-Vibe Handlebar riser
3/8” hardened bolt in chain case to hold on bottom gear.
Clutched using 70g EPI belly buster weights, EPI springs, and a custom helix, compatible with reverse.
Trued Crank with wide bearing on PTO. Crank run out is less than .001 at the far end of the PTO.
New stator & recoil rope
VES upgraded to stainless steel with new bellows and springs.
Auxiliary cooler added to rear of tunnel

Sled is very reliable, fast, tuned very well, and has just a few blemishes. There is a crack in the belly pan on the clutch side that has been repaired and held fine the entire time I have owned it, and the hood has a slight repair from before I bought it. You cannot tell unless you look on the inside. I have owned this sled for 3 years and rode it very little. I always ran AMSOIL Interceptor oil, and changed the chaincase fluid every year using AMSOIL synthetic. Sled is serviced and ready to ride. I am looking to buy a house and need the cash, otherwise I would keep the sled. I do have some spare parts if interested.

I have the stock skies with red loops that go with the sled…Gray C&A razor skies do not go with the sled, but if you really want them we can work something out…

$3800 obo

The sled is currently in Crystal Lake, IL, but will be going to Bessemer MI the weekend of Feb. 20-22 if interested in possible delivery or want to see it.

Thanks for looking,

Charlie
847-652-3608
can email picsif you want...

Premium Features