• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

190 HP mod sled

its odvious that is makes 190 hp. when you take the windshield off it gives you an extra 35 hp. then the twin pipes that give it around 15 hp. so if its stock 140 + 35 + 15 = 190........see i figured it out. hahah.. i really need to figure out who makes those pipes if they bumped that sled up to 190

BWAHAHAHA...you forgot about the HP the stickers add:eek: its got to be over 200 HP now...........:rolleyes: Mine ins in 10 times better shape, i should get at least 6K for it and my vertical limit suspension is cherry..........:D

the team clutch sticker alone means garanteed wheelies then the boyesen reeds sticker adds the mad hp and the amsoil one means race over hahaif ur lookin to impress your buddies on m's then this is what you want

Please don't knock this guy. I put reeds and a single pipe on my Dragon and I hit 387.3 hp on the dyno.:D I know I could have got another 30-40hp if I would have put a billet head on. Next time.:beer;

careful doug dont what them to kno taht this is ur new mod sled... opps did that come out aloud

Silly guy huh? Kinda brings a bad taste to your mouth icr as he lives in your area? Haha,jk.

Premium Features

Back