• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

18 Yz450f maps or ecu

T
Dec 15, 2020
WA
that's rich for a stock bore and cams... but you'll find the right tune with some time on the hill.
I'm going to pull the plug tomorrow to confirm but I am thinking the same. It ran pretty hard at about 2000-2500ft, but had an off idle stumble. I toned it back slightly in the lower end and it was better but above 3000ft today I started getting WOT sputters. Especially if the engine got cold and over fueled. Need to remember my radiator blockers..... Anyways I'm going to pull the plug and likely pull 2 points of fuel everywhere and see how that goes. Trial and error lol.

T
Dec 15, 2020
WA
I sold my snowbike kit and went to a sled, I was having snow injestion issues so thats why I was having sputters and a rich looking plug. Snow was too deep and light last year, couldn't keep it from packing my intake full and freezing regardless of how much I blocked it up and used frogskinz.

Premium Features