• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

18" of snow in Cheyenne

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
The weather channel said we had 18" since yesterday. It closed highways and kind of shut the town down. Pretty cool for October. The last time we had anything near was the 2003 Blizzard that dropped 16". My nephew and I spent most of the day playing on our sleds. It was a riot.

I'm actually standing there making snowmobile noises. vroom vroom!
Oct10-1.jpg

Oct10-2.jpg

Nice faceplant
Oct10-5.jpg

Oct10-3.jpg

Oct10-8.jpg

It was so awsome. I put on 10 miles ditch riding with my nephew sitting on the sled with me and then 2 sessions of 2 hours each blasting around the property and some adjoining fields.

Sweet!! Miss being able to ride around these parts, no moto off private property

really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello out there
were on the air
its hockey night tonite
tension grows the whistle blows
and the puck goes down the ice
the goalie jumps and the players bump
and the fans all go insane
someone roars bobby scores
at the good ol hockey game
oh good ol hockey game is the best game you can name
and the best game you can name is the good ol hockey game