• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

162x3

From what I was told it will be available late summer, early fall. Probably around November this year.

I had good luck with mine last season after cutting down to 15, its kinda a PITA though, but worth it as long as you dont boondock in wet snow a lot. Its insane when in a climb, hang on tight! Go for it!

I will be getting the three inch to, some sayyou need a diamond lite and new drivers some don't any thoughts?

Stock drivers will work no problem and you do not need the DD Lite,you just need to trim the nubs on the inside of your track on the drive side.
If you do this track mod you will be very happy and will be able to turn down boost!!!
One of the best mods I ever did,well other than a turbo! LOL

Dont know how to upload pics but just picked up 2- 15x162x3 today for me an my buddy. They look unreal! Can't wait to try em out! An the shipping sticker says 47 pounds so actually a lot lighter than I thought.

How was belt life with the diamind drive and stock drivers, a pretty reliable sourcs tells me the hydralic effect will roast belts. Im willing to put on a diamond lite and change drivers if its money well spent. Of the guys that ran the three inch how many belts did they go through.

Just the track on that sled.

Really? Wow that's nice. I am asking for my good riding buddy, he has a M8 with BD PG turbo. He is a small guy and likes his 153, I have been telling him about the new 156x3". So would it be benificial to do smaller drivers for more clearnece or not? Do the Cats stock drivers hold up with the turbo power?

Also can he run a 16" wide in stock tunnel?

Thanks

I ran one of the cut to 15 wide 3 inch tracks on an M8 turbo last season for 800 miles, I liked it so much that I ordered the new style 15 wide 3 inch for the m1000 (NA).

On the turbo I rode over rocks, trees, stumps with no ripped lugs, I do drive slow on the trails.

I will say that I turned my sled down from 15 lbs boost to 11-12 lbs and climb just as high with the track, it di not affect track speed at all....\

The M7 might get a 156 version as well....

Premium Features

Back