• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

136X15X2" Track

S

sledheadjake

Aug 31, 2009
Bonners Ferry ID
Track is off a 99' Polaris RMK 700. It is in very good condition there is no missing lugs. A few minor tears, see pics. Track weight is approximately 53 pounds. Buyer pays shipping costs. $150.00 OBO. Thank you.

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
How much life do you think is left in that track. As far as stretching, 11 year's old is not that big of a deal, but if it was max'd out on your adjustment, then it's a big deal. I'm intreasted but I don't want to install to only get 1" of adustment. What do you think, Where was the adjustment prior to taking off the track.

Thanks

S

sledheadjake

Aug 31, 2009
Bonners Ferry ID
It is my friends track I asked him and he said that when he took it off it still had alot of adjustment left over a inch of adjstment left he said.This track is in great condition the last two owners of thissled have babied it.All the splits in the track you see in the pics are all that are in the track.The track is in great condition.

Last edited:
Premium Features