• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 Proclimb 800 $6000 OBO

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Ordered a 15 xm T3 and need to get this thing sold before it gets here! It is located in Aberdeen, SD but i will be taking it to hay days September 5-7. I would be willing to drive a little ways to meet someone also. Shoot me an offer.

2013 Proclimb 800 153" LE - Black Approx 2300 miles

Currently has SLP Stage III kit installed (ran last season with it). I would sell with the kit for $6500 (cylinder/head mods, full exhaust, PC V, dialed clutching) or $6000 without if i can find someone to swap cylinders with and put the sled back to stock.

Other Mods:
BDX oil delete (pre mix to 40:1), all parts to put back to stock will be included.
BDX lightweight recoil drive with ti bolts
Skinz freeride handlebars
RSI aluminum throttle block
ODI grips
HCR steering post- can include stock adjustable too.
MM Sports front bumper (tweaked but might have another one that would work)
Fastlane No-Sno board inserts
Lightweight aluminum chassis spars
2014 pro climb seat and tank (extra volume and doesn't have the fuel pickup issues along with saving 5 lbs)
Wrap by Arctic FX (sled is all black underneath)
2014 primary and secondary clutch
20 tooth team top gear- (chain replaced about 150 miles ago)
Front arm in skid moved back 1 inch to alleviate ski lift

I am trying to find someone to swap cylinders with to put the engine back to stock. If i can't find anyone this sled will have to be sold with the SLP kit. In current form it runs on 91 pump gas, but SLP only recommends 3000'+. The jackshaft bearings were replaced mid 2014 season. This is not a showroom condition sled. It has been ridden, and my lack of skill has caused it to end up in the trees many times. Everything is just fine to ride the sled as is if wanted. There are plenty of small tweaks a couple replacement parts would not hurt. Needs a new taillight and the rails are tweaked and somewhat iffy. The front bumper is bent, but as stated above, i may have another one for it. This sled absolutely rips with the slp kit. I have ridden it in northern montana down to south colorado from 3000-12000 feet. The price point gives someone a great opportunity to get into new technology. This is hands down the most fun sled i have ever ridden. I don't have any pictures of the sled when its not covered in snow! I will get some current pics tomorrow.

Call/Text 605-252-0840

Tyler

Premium Features

Back