• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1200 Polaris Watercraft Price Cylinders

I no longer have a use for this motor and don't have the time to finish it.
I have the following pieces:

Watercraft case that looks like new.
New, in the box, 70 mm crank (made from new 800 twin components)
2000 XCR ignition, two flywheels, CDI box, stator, I do not have the coils.
Mag housing
Starter housing with water pump and belt.
Misc. odds and ends.

Complete Price semi machined top end kit, including cylinders, head inserts, water covers, studs, nuts, O rings, gaskets and various water manifolds.

This kit is now rough bored to 84.8. I don't like paying $150 a piece for pistons so I just intended to use 85 mm Polaris twin pistons. Price Perf. told me the cylinders will go 86 or 87. I do not have pistons. The cylinders are not ported or nicasiled.

I want to sell it all. If you want to use stock cylinders, sell the Price kit.
If you want to spray the motor you might want to use the Price stuff to avoid breaking oem cylinders......it happens a lot.

$1950 and I'll pay the shipping.

PM me for more info

I no longer have a use for this motor and don't have the time to finish it.
I have the following pieces:

Watercraft case that looks like new.
New, in the box, 70 mm crank (made from new 800 twin components)
2000 XCR ignition, two flywheels, CDI box, stator, I do not have the coils.
Mag housing
Starter housing with water pump and belt.
Misc. odds and ends.

Complete Price semi machined top end kit, including cylinders, head inserts, water covers, studs, nuts, O rings, gaskets and various water manifolds.

This kit is now rough bored to 84.8. I don't like paying $150 a piece for pistons so I just intended to use 85 mm Polaris twin pistons. Price Perf. told me the cylinders will go 86 or 87. I do not have pistons. The cylinders are not ported or nicasiled.

I want to sell it all. If you want to use stock cylinders, sell the Price kit.
If you want to spray the motor you might want to use the Price stuff to avoid breaking oem cylinders......it happens a lot.

$1950 and I'll pay the shipping.

PM me for more info

ttt

WC Motor

I still have it. I've been busy and havn't logged on in a while, Sorry!!

I have the twin recoil and mag housings.

I used the billet stuff on the last one I did. With the Ultra starter you don't have to go after your bulkhead as hard but it puts the 650 water pump right up there where it kind of gets in a fist fight with the pto pipe......

Personal preference I guess, I see someone is selling the billet housings on eBay now.

Premium Features

Back