• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 tm8 clutching

I have an OVS torsional conversion with their 36/40 helix and a Speedwerx black/silver spring that works great. I've been running Cutler adjustable 70-80g weights with as much weight as they'll hold, but they seem to be hard on belts. I will try stock 80g cat weights this year and see how they work.

Cat Weights

In my opinion cat weight are not turbo weight even though that what BD uses.

Turbos like load.

My weights are adjustable 76-84 g and work great. SW special only Reg 200.00 180.00

1375030_691651724197286_1879881529_n.jpg

If you notice they are only tip loadable. That is due to the fact that is were it is needed .

What kind of riding is everyone doing with these set ups are you riding trees or big long pulls? When you say I'm leaving alot on the table where is a good place to start for tree riding at 9500ft and 12lbs of boost. Really want that sled to pull my arms out. I was thinking of ordering the adjustable magnet weights from bikeman or is that a waste since I have cat weights from 77gram all the way to 85 gram

Last edited:
And what does a set of those bad boys cost. Also what helix do u recommend with those

I have an OVS torsional conversion with their 36/40 helix and a Speedwerx black/silver spring that works great. I've been running Cutler adjustable 70-80g weights with as much weight as they'll hold, but they seem to be hard on belts. I will try stock 80g cat weights this year and see how they work.

I had the OVS torsional set up on my sled before the MMsports set up.....

it never went back on....

Premium Features

Back