• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 800 Dragon w/2010 top ends?

PCV is the low cost Answer

800 Dragon 163, The pcv takes less then 5 minutes to install and about 2 minutes to remove. There is no trace the pcv has been installed unless you forget to take the velcro of the left side of the airbox. The dealer is never even aware the pcv was installed. This is the best insurance for Polaris's lean fuel map burn downs besides a extra 10-12 hp at about 8100 rpm.

Unfortunately there is still no protection against a voltage regulator or ECU failure, then there is bag fuel and bare wires, etc. Good Luck!

Pcv

R44guy, Thanks for the post! I will start looking into this. I think the damage is already done to my second 2010 top end so maybe I will wait till she burns down again then get the PCV.. Is there a certain model I should be looking for?

I just got to say something about Junksnow's comments on turning the oiler up to a tank of oil to a tank of gas, IMO the flag needs to be thrown and he should be put back 6 beers, i don't believe the sled would run like that if it was possible to turn it up that much, when they are off a little they go threw plugs at start up like crazy, just saying

Junksnow,
If the M-8 you are running with is 09 or older, and for the most part stock, it's running just fine on 87 octane fuel. Manufacturer's recommended fuel as a matter of fact. That type of Feline runs way better on regular 87 than anything else.:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features

Back