• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 1200 with PL Stage 2 turbo *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
2009 with 698 miles. I'm ready to move on. This sled is beyond my capabilities along with anyone in the Denver area as there are no other 4-stroke 1200 turbos out here. Runs like a beast, but at full throttle will die when you let off. I've got the fuel relay sent from powderlites that is supposed to fix this but no one will even put that on. The gauge cluster communication goes in and out so it will probably need a wiring harness, as well as a water pump seal. Wish I could keep it but after having it 4 years and no one will work on it....washing my hands.....
It has the following:
Powderlites stage 2HP with Garrett 2860RS
Polar attac 4 clutch
Racewerks clutch braces
Stretched to 154" with hillclimb skid
Betterboards running boards
Powderpro skis
S36" front suspension, brand new installed (this one hurts! Rode it once with the new front XM suspension and made it feel way lighter than than the 20lbs they advertise! Was looking forward to getting more carving time...)
I'm sure there's plenty I'm forgetting about. Again, this sled runs like a raped ape and is so close to being mountain ready, I'm just tired of the headache of sending it to a dealer to have it sit there for 3 months and have nothing done.
$7500

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features