• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03 ski doo rev mxz 440 race chassy w 151 skid and track

Ive got a rev chassy that i have had sittin around for a few years. Parted out alot the sled and most parts are gone but some of the big stuff is still here.

Im selling the chassis from the run back. Pyramid supports, the works.nThis was a 03 blair morgan special 800, but the chassy is a 440 race chassis, which waslater long tracked with a skid setback and a skid from a 01 summit. The skid is still in the sled as well as a 151 polaris track thats missing a few lugs but otherwise is in decent shape. I have alot of the body panels as well as the seat and gas tank. All the coolent lines and wiring are still attached. This would be a super easy conversion from a zx chassis 800, or fix your wrecked rev, or start a project. Whatever...u can drop in an engine, clutching, and a front end and be most of the way there.

Chassis is in pretty decent shape. The tunnel extension mount is not the prettiest but very beefy. Chassy is beefy with tunnel supports and a 440 nun that last i check was pretty straight for a rev. Its had a few front end hits in its day and been repaired but the tunnel is in pretty decent shape. Couple small stress cracks, little buldge behind the can in the typical spot that could be straightened and reinforced, but typical rev stuff. The chassis was in fine shape and never gave me too many troubles when i had the sled running. Its no beauty queen, but still has alot of life left in her riding up in the mtns.

Located in jackson wyoming. Local pickup only

Id like $400 for the full chassy with the track and skid, whatever body panels are left, seat, gas tank. This is the better part of a sled. I have a few other randomnpieces left from the part out i would sell separatly but for very cheap for whoever bought the sled, or bundle parts, etc. shoot me a line if u have any questions. Id love to get this out of my driveway soon before winter comes. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Pics at https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A8JtdOXmJtJ3v8

Sold!

Still have some random parts for sale. Mpem, Carbs, reeds, airboxes, chaincase with chain and gears, brake caliper, steering column and rack, clutch cover. Give a shout if u need anything

Premium Features

Back