• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbrozs or Alternative impact ?

west dreams

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2009
Becker, Mn.
Need to replace a arms, torn between the two brands. Going to stay with the stock width, curious what the main benefit is with the higher stance of the zbros is, and how does this directly affect the rear suspension? What do people think about the A.I. arms? Durability are they pretty equal? I cant seem to make up my mind so hopefully someone can help. Thanks for the input.

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
I went with a new set of zbroz last year. Wasnt impressed, one is already bent. This is my second set, first set I bought 4 yrs ago and they were great but the ones I got last year must be made with different material because they are not as strong as the old ones. I wojld pick AI

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I went with a new set of zbroz last year. Wasnt impressed, one is already bent. This is my second set, first set I bought 4 yrs ago and they were great but the ones I got last year must be made with different material because they are not as strong as the old ones. I wojld pick AI

That's where having a great dealer comes in handy. We worked together with ZBroz and they took care of every bent arm that we had. In the end ZBroz found out that they were supplied the wrong metal to build the arms. I am such a fan of their products, I have put them on all 4 of my Pros, and almost every Pro in our riding group.

Premium Features