• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

X Games SuperMoto - Cassidy Anderson

P

powderules

I thought I would let everyone know that a fellow Utahn, Cassidy Anderson from Provo, will be racing in X Games SuperMoto on Saturday. He's riding one of our supermoto bikes. Cassidy raced locally as a pro motocrosser for a few years and then made the switch to supermoto winning the lites national championship in 2006. He retired from the AMA Supermoto series after the 2008 season, but received an invite to X Games. He now works a 9-5 job as an internet marketer. His lap times this week have been about a second a lap faster than everyone on Team Troy Lee Designs, including Jeff Ward. I our local kid has a chance at the X Games gold. Watch it on live on Saturday and cheer him on. I'm excited to be there in person.
Jeremy
MotoFrugals.com
SuperMotoPro.com
RockyMountainSnowmobile.com

P

powderules

X Games was a blast. Cassidy did pretty well. He took 5th place. Not bad for only riding 5 times in the last 6 months and racing on a track that favored the Euro's big time. We saw bmx big air, moto x best trick, supermoto, super x, womens super x, and freestyle. We got invited to the Monster Party and Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, saw the Iron Maidens play, ate lots of good food, chilled w/ Jeremy McGrath and Tony Hawk, and lots more. Talk about a packed weekend. Lots of fun, but it's good to be in Utah again.
Jeremy

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
X Games was a blast. Cassidy did pretty well. He took 5th place. Not bad for only riding 5 times in the last 6 months and racing on a track that favored the Euro's big time. We saw bmx big air, moto x best trick, supermoto, super x, womens super x, and freestyle. We got invited to the Monster Party and Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, saw the Iron Maidens play, ate lots of good food, chilled w/ Jeremy McGrath and Tony Hawk, and lots more. Talk about a packed weekend. Lots of fun, but it's good to be in Utah again.
Jeremy

U suck!;)

Premium Features