• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTT: My 10inch RSI Risers for Your 8inch RSI Risers, F/S 04 Summit X Handle bars

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello I am changing handle bars setups and would like to trade my RSI 10inch Black risers for your 8inch RSI risers, either aluminum or black, we can just pay each other shipping costs and I`ll trade straight across, I less then 2 years on these risere no scratchs or damage and would like the same.

Oh my Riser are universal for 7/8 or 1 1/8 handlebars at the top, they have the spacer that come with them I Also need the same type of riser in return that is changeable at the top for both size handlebars..

I also have for sale Handlbars off my 04 Summit X Flatbars with tip backs stock, I am keeping the throttle block and the heated grip controls but would sell with or without the heated grips,

I`ll take $70+ shipping with the heated grips, the handle bars are $52new and $32 each for the heated grips

Let me know if you want to trade the risers or are interested in the handlebars

I have paypal

Thanks, Darren
wildcard282@hotmail.com
call or text to 208 305 4732

IMG_0658.jpg

SSPX1449.jpg

SSPX1448.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features