• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB fried 900 efi ecu

M
Dec 7, 2009
Northern Mn
Just like the title says, looking for fried ECU, preferably from a ZR but would consider anything. Will pay for shipping and enough for a box of beer while you wrap
it up. Let me know what you got! Thanks.

Last edited:
S

stanredrider

Dec 9, 2007
I have a triangle ecu out of a 05 king cat efi. Still good to my knowledge, lost bottom end. Also have injectors if needed to match.

M
Dec 7, 2009
Northern Mn
Thanks

Thanks to Stanredrider for the good used ecu, I am still looking for a bad one, sombody has to have one sitting on the shelf. I have a company that is willing to look at them to see if they can be rebuilt. They have already done the cat watercraft ecu and believes he can do the snow also.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
It would be nice if someone started fixing these things. Not so much the older ones but these new $1200 ones that probably have a 69 cent diode burned out.

M
Dec 7, 2009
Northern Mn
This is excactly what I am working on, he said if they can read the #'s on the bad parts they can replace it. They have processes for removing the potting and cleaning the board to replace the damaged parts. I know I will need a sample part as mine actually burnt a hole through the plastic case. (prolly my fault). If i have 2 computers to send in they will probably be able to fix both by cross referancing part #'s as mine is burnt in the pump driver area, which is not common.

Premium Features