• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is gonna be the first to do extreme weight loss on a turbo proclimb

M
Feb 27, 2010

as soon as they showup i'll have some pics .based off the 800 removing all the intake and going to a cone filter . then a small led light.light weight header and can and a lighter intercooler and tubeing. light weight battery. besides that you might beable to lose a small amount on the seat.cromo a-arm and skid arms are about it.o and a ti bolt kit for the chassie.should be under 500lbs after that. a bit $$$ i just want to get it down to 515lbs and 200hp and not a belt eater. new jackshaft to motor mount is one of the best upgrades ever. now to find some cheap lightweight batteries.lol

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
Hell cat and phat cat

Building a full carbon fibre turbo pro climb as we speak and a full carbon fibre 1100 turbo. C3 powersports is kickin the carbon components. 800 should come in under 400lbs on boost and the 1100 should come in under 475lbs. Both sleds will be at he Edmonton snow show. I will start a thread with pics soon.

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
Did c3 consider some sort of recoil kit? I would think that a 2 cylinder motor on low compression wouldn't be that tough to pull over. And the elec start and battery and other components have to weigh at least 20-30 lbs. Full carbon chassis sounds pretty sweet though.

M
Feb 27, 2010
Building a full carbon fibre turbo pro climb as we speak and a full carbon fibre 1100 turbo. C3 powersports is kickin the carbon components. 800 should come in under 400lbs on boost and the 1100 should come in under 475lbs. Both sleds will be at he Edmonton snow show. I will start a thread with pics soon.
well if u need any product testing let me know we have kj, brad gilmore,grant clark from slednecks all rockin the new cats.

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta

didnt know you were on here cooper...

Premium Features