• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who bought or sold an 06 M7 LE last year.

A

arctic matt

Nov 29, 2007
Cache Valley Ut.
I'm just wondering who paid what for their 06 M7 EFI LE 153 LAST season. So if you sold one, or bought one last year I'd be interested in knowing how much that was. I am paying a "friend" for his M7 that I got last year. I have lost my paper from when I bought it, but it had between 2200-2400 miles on it. it had a crack in the hood, and a crack in the front bumper. He had damaged the belypan under the clutch somehow, and tried to "fix it" with a whole bunch of sheet metal screws. That so called "fix" turned the whole thing, including the aluminum, into swiss cheese. It seems to me, that last year the high book value was in the neighborhood of 6000+ a few, but I can't remember. I do recall seeing them go for 5000-5500. Anyway, My lesson has been learned:( I just want to know if I've been wrong by thinking this sled was not high book value

I'm just wondering who paid what for their 06 M7 EFI LE 153 LAST season. So if you sold one, or bought one last year I'd be interested in knowing how much that was. I am paying a "friend" for his M7 that I got last year. I have lost my paper from when I bought it, but it had between 2200-2400 miles on it. it had a crack in the hood, and a crack in the front bumper. He had damaged the belypan under the clutch somehow, and tried to "fix it" with a whole bunch of sheet metal screws. That so called "fix" turned the whole thing, including the aluminum, into swiss cheese. It seems to me, that last year the high book value was in the neighborhood of 6000+ a few, but I can't remember. I do recall seeing them go for 5000-5500. Anyway, My lesson has been learned:( I just want to know if I've been wrong by thinking this sled was not high book value

Bought a 06 m7 162 in super condition with lots of extras, 1200 mi for 5150.00 last may - seattle/portland market

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
Sold my 06 M7 162 LE A20 for $5000 in September 08 in Montana.

It had 1500 miles and a small crack on the hood were the very front vent was.

Other then that it was super clean and in excellent shape. Was bone stock.

G
Jan 16, 2008
06 M7 Yellowstone Edition

Purchased my 06 M7 with a 153 attack 20 and 250 miles for $5300 in Jan08. Sled in great condition. Threw in a brand new belt and 2 gal of synthetic oil.
Located in northern Utah.

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
06 M7 153 A20 bunch of mods, 1100 miles 4900 in Minnesota.

N
Dec 24, 2007
Sammamish
06' m7

I bought one for $5300 with 2000 miles, on a 162". It had better boards, CAMO, crappy riser... and a messed up diamond drive gear. Bought it at a snow show.

Looking back, it was worth about 4000 or less considering the performance, problems, and condition.

If I could do it again, I wouldn't buy it and would have waited.

This summer I will be doing some mods.

A

arctic matt

Nov 29, 2007
Cache Valley Ut.
Yeah, That's what I figured all right. I'm being screwed by a "friend"! I didn't mind paying a little more in the long run for him to accept payments from me. And I'm still grateful for that, but ever since I questioned the fact that $6500 for an 06 M7 was a bit far off the map, things have gone south. Of course he can't accept that the sled was in less that showroom condition and that he even put a four wheel rear axle on it to boot (I told him that alone should have dropped the value:D) Anyway, I'm going to give him the full amount as soon as I can, because I'm a better person than he is, but it's pissing the he!! out of me that he thinks he is the victim here. All I was hoping for was that he would be patient with me. I've given him 6000 so far. I got laid off of one of my jobs in September, and last month I had my fulltime job reduced to 30 hours a week instead of 40. Makes it tough with four kids! For him to be harrassing me over this seemed liked B.S. Meanwhile, he's pulling in a measly 4500 dollars a month, man that's gotta be tough:mad: Anyway, I was just trying to get some feedback other than my own, that I can show to him that he's being a greedy anti-friend S.O.B. and he's smokin' some kinda something for asking anyone (let alone a friend) 6500 for an 06 M7! Thanks guys. I've got one or two more tanks of gas this year, so I'm gunna ride it like I stole it:D:D

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Wow, sorry to hear that man. That's total BULLSH!T though to "give" it to a supposed "friend" like that. Hate to say it, but a deal is a deal and it's a binding verbal contract. Next time, just hit the swap meets here and see what a particular brand/model is generally selling for. Or go to him with all the info from the swap and say WTF did you screw me for? I thought I was your FRIEND and as FRIENDS you don't try and Fck the other one. How about we call it good at 6k? Don't know, just putting that out there...

Premium Features