• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to find 1m drop brackets?

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Anyone still producing drop brackets for the 1M? I am looking for the ones that drop the suspension mounting point and not the longer torque link type.

Last edited:

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Are those the universal type with a bunch of different mounting holes? That's all I see on their website. I could use that type if I don't find exactly what im looking for.
I am hoping to find some like Sledjunky used to make where they bolt to your existing bracket and drop the mounting point down a couple inches.

F
Aug 17, 2010
K-Town, BC
I May have some Sled Junkie's for sale in a few days

I am getting my old skid put back into my 1M and I am not sure I will need the Drop Brackets on it. I believe they are sled junkie ones, I will try and find a pic.

Not 100% sure I will need them or not I will let you know in a few days.

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
I cant really tell... Your pic is a lil fuzzy. It looks like you have the sledjunkys dog leg drop-links.
Sledjunky also made a drop bracket that bolted to the oem bracket and was machined out to fit over it for strength. Its just a rectangular looking bracket with a step in it and a machined out part where it mated to the stock drop bracket. Im looking for a set of those style brackets because I getting rid of the cat rear skid with torque link setup and installing a skid out of a Doo Summit RT.

Premium Features