• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's this gonna cost me?

B
Oct 26, 2003
For everything I need to raise the bars with this setup on a 97 RMK?

And about what height is this?

Pivot-Riser-Installed.gif

Last edited:
C

CDK

Sep 5, 2011
Best bet is to measure what height you want from the top of your steering post, to the desired handlebar position. Then check out RSI, Fly, ProTaper, etc and pick your bars, then find a riser block that will work with the chosen bars, and your particular steering post. Millions of options out there in this regard. I personally love eBay for this sort of stuff, you can always find a deal on there.

Hope that helps.

B
Oct 26, 2003
Best bet is to measure what height you want from the top of your steering post, to the desired handlebar position. Then check out RSI, Fly, ProTaper, etc and pick your bars, then find a riser block that will work with the chosen bars, and your particular steering post. Millions of options out there in this regard. I personally love eBay for this sort of stuff, you can always find a deal on there.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply. Would anyone know the exact setup in the pic? That's what I'm after..

polarisracer440

Lifetime Membership
Jun 23, 2010
WI
that pic is a powermadd ad pic, looks to be a 8 or 10" (?) riser based on the pic.

8" - $50
10" - $55

Pivot Adapter - $55

Throttle Cable Extension Kit - $30

Plus you probably need longer brake line....maybe find one off a pro x

Premium Features