• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whatever happened to High Mark Rec in Boise?

J
Oct 12, 2002
Idaho, Meridian
My favorite parts guy from there went to Carls and now you go in there and everyone is wearing monster hats on sideways. I haven't been in in awhile but I'm sure they are still open for business.
I haven't seen Reggie in there the last few times I went in and I think there was some more shake ups before the beginning of this season.
Seams like they were moving alot of RZR's when I was there last too, maybe they found a new niche.

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
Carl's also has the Ranger lineup including the RZR now which might have taken some business away recently. I heard a rumor that High Mark is in trouble and may end up following Big West out of business. The location is not the best. I don't know if the rumor is true or not.

B
Apr 6, 2009
Wow! I see the rumor mill isn't dead. I was just in High Mark to snow check my new sled. I got to talk to Reggie and learned that he had been busy with his new tubing hill business in Garden Valley. I got to check out an awesome custom turbo razor with a wicked suspension package sitting in the showroom. I just wanted to snow check but I ended up walking out with all new riding gear at less then half the price anywhere else, I love season close outs. Anyway they seemed to be very busy when I was there and as usual I was treated as a person not just a number like somewhere else that I won't mention. Its funny how the big guys start rumors about the little guys, they must feel threatened.

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
Wow! I see the rumor mill isn't dead. I was just in High Mark to snow check my new sled. I got to talk to Reggie and learned that he had been busy with his new tubing hill business in Garden Valley. I got to check out an awesome custom turbo razor with a wicked suspension package sitting in the showroom. I just wanted to snow check but I ended up walking out with all new riding gear at less then half the price anywhere else, I love season close outs. Anyway they seemed to be very busy when I was there and as usual I was treated as a person not just a number like somewhere else that I won't mention. Its funny how the big guys start rumors about the little guys, they must feel threatened.

I am just curious... you snow checked a sled? :eek::eek::eek:

R
Sep 9, 2001
Boise, Idaho

If you go in "Somewhere else" with that attitude then maybe they are treating you the way you treat them. I bought a Ranger from Highmark last August and got treated like crap. I will never buy anything from them again. (I would have bought it "Somewhere else" if they would have had the product at that time.)

Come on. The big guys? It is a well known fact that Reggie has not been around to take care of business. I hope the tube hill works out for him.

Premium Features