• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What to do with all the 09 M8 take off stuff?

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I have a pile of stuff starting to build up in the shop.

What in the world do I do with this stuff?

So far I have:

New stock M8 Pipe - exhaust Cannister - and Y pipe

The brand new Sno Pro white bumper/ belly pan

Brand New Sno Pro seat with orange stripe

Stock helix - 36 degree (I think I'll keep that, I just might like it)

I'm sure there will be more stuff shortly. Like the stock airbox at some point.

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
hang on to it as you never get your money back on the aftermarket stuff. Put it back to stock when you sell your sled and sell the aftermarket stuff or put it on your next sled.

I only said that because there was nothing I needed ! :):)

Last edited:
B
Dec 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
One vote here!

Trueblood you should probably rethink your dumb *** posts before you speak again. A forum is here to ask questions and learn from everyone else. You haven't been a member of this forum long enough to run your mouth. Keep asking those questions frosty. Ill keep answering them for you. As for your stock parts, just keep them you never know when you may need them again...

D

Desperado

Nov 29, 2007
New Meadows
Frosty, what did you do to this azzhat, sleep with his wife, steel his first born, vote for obama, steal his dog:beer;:beer;....Keep asking questions we all learn from them except maybe....................well this guy!!

00buck

Nov 26, 2007
Frosty, what did you do to this azzhat, sleep with his wife, steel his first born, vote for obama, steal his dog:beer;:beer;....Keep asking questions we all learn from them except maybe....................well this guy!!

LMAO........:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Frosty,,, I would hang onto the body parts, ya know, just in case? I won't say it. But I think you know what I mean!!!

Premium Features