• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What pivot adapter for the new powermadd polaris slim risers?

J

jafraune

Dec 13, 2007
wyoming
So I got the new powermadd riser in the mail but it doesnt bolt up to any pivot adapter...not even the powermadd one. I also have the fly/rsi one that it doesnt bolt to. The problem is, is that it is so skinny that to clamp the bottom half, the clamps cannot be bolted because there is no room....the pivot adapters are too wide.

Anyone have success with anything else....I dont want to use the standard wide riser. Thanks, Jack

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
I went with the Fly risers on mine and hated them at first cause they wouldn't stay put. Drilled and tapped a hole in each one and installed set screws where the risers attach to the post adapter(tip from H2SNOW) and the bars are solid at 8" above stock:beer;

J

jafraune

Dec 13, 2007
wyoming
Yeah I had fly risers, then Rsi, I just like the feel of the solid block of the powermadd much better. I guess just personal preference. Thanks though for the tip.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
there isnt on, that riser is designed for the 07-current polaris sleds.all pivots are for the normal width

i myself just got the 6 inch normal width for my iq rmk 08, the T on the post is about a 1/8" per side narrower but still bolts on tight and looks alot better than the narrow one IMO

J

jafraune

Dec 13, 2007
wyoming
Thats what I was afraid of.....maybe I can fab something up anyways from the powermadd one...

Premium Features