• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What can you do to get an m8 have more SNAP?

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Mine has lots of snap. V-Force help for sure!! When everybody is saying they have the SLP pipe, does that mean the pipe only or the whole kit. Y and can?
Little bit of clutching will help dramatically. If you have a dialed in 09, you don't need the 2010. Have you seen the price difference??
My M8 absolutely rips I love it!!
:beer;:beer;

They mean the kit, slp doesnt sell just the pipe or just the y pipe, either just a can or the whole kit

S
Mar 1, 2009
i got a 09 m8 with a mbrp can,fastlane side vents and of course a muff pot lol but ya mines realy snappy off bottom unles u idle around a bit. mine eats assaults off the line all the way to top end

M

mtncat800

Nov 26, 2007
Central Iowa
I installed the D&D shim kit in my 08 and it really woke it up. I feel that it is much snappier and I did it at the beginning of the season so I never noticed what some call a small loss on the bottom end. It is now turning to many RPM's so I am trying to get a handle on clutching.

Premium Features