• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

VOHK VTI

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
Tunes are great . 100LL tune for my 24 9r can’t wait to try . My boost is spot on as well . Have another friend that runs his 100LL tune himself on both his boosts. Intercooler just makes it that more fun . Has the 3 power modes . Also you can do relearns with it as well similar to Ez Lynk . Customer service is great too . I run all my stuff at 3-6000ft . I highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P_Ray7640

Premium Member
Apr 4, 2017
I run a 100LL non intercooler VOHK tune with clutching on my 22 boost on my fully built sled. my brother is running Eriks pump gas tune with clutching on his 24 155 boost. Both sleds haven't missed a beat and made a huge difference. another guy in our group is running the bikeman pump gas tunes and it definitely wasn't as customer friendly to set up such as clutching and what to run as vohk's set up. anyone looking for boosts tunes id recommend giving alpine a call. you won't be disappointed!!!

A@ron

Premium Member
Apr 16, 2017
Wisconsin
Appreciate the responses, I was back in the same zone as Eric and his vohk crew back in January and their sleds were straight rocket ships. Considering picking up a leftover boost and going this route.

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Appreciate the responses, I was back in the same zone as Eric and his vohk crew back in January and their sleds were straight rocket ships. Considering picking up a leftover boost and going this route.
I did just that with a 23 boost and VOHK's setup, you won't be disappointed!

D
Apr 24, 2023
Boise, ID
Speaking of VOHK VTI, I'm running their pump gas set up, and this dude seems to think a standard pump gas BMP set up will out run a VOHK AV gas tune LMAO does anyone take BMP serious told him to post it and tag Eric. Screenshot_20240308-224607.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

D
Apr 24, 2023
Boise, ID
Jared knows a thing or two about tuning snowmobiles...
Most tuners do, but he doesn't know enough to to beat full beat AV gas VOHK 20-30hp sleds on stage one pump gas 10-1hp5 max. That's the most retarded claim, I've seen. Especially when there are enough BMP posts complaining about low quality products or simple cans losing rpm and track speed. I'm Fairly certain most VTIs would be in the trash of that was the case, nor would my pump gas VOHK been dragging my dad's stage 1 BMP all last season. He clearly stated he can, yet when told to post his outlandish claim and tag VOHK, he is clearly dodging it. "I ride with pros" he says. Yeah, and? Polaris employs those same pros, and the 275 is trash, the clutches are trash amongst other things. I'm not saying BMP is bad, I'm saying dude makes completely outlandish claims with 0 proof.... Tuning.... The same people claiming 180hp out of a stock 850? Yeah, he knows how to sell tunes. LMAO

D
Apr 24, 2023
Boise, ID
Most tuners do, but he doesn't know enough to to beat full beat AV gas VOHK 20-30hp sleds on stage one pump gas 10-1hp5 max. That's the most retarded claim, I've seen. Especially when there are enough BMP posts complaining about low quality products or simple cans losing rpm and track speed. I'm Fairly certain most VTIs would be in the trash of that was the case, nor would my pump gas VOHK been dragging my dad's stage 1 BMP all last season. He clearly stated he can, yet when told to post his outlandish claim and tag VOHK, he is clearly dodging it. "I ride with pros" he says. Yeah, and? Polaris employs those same pros, and the 275 is trash, the clutches are trash amongst other things. I'm not saying BMP is bad, I'm saying dude makes completely outlandish claims with 0 proof.... Tuning.... The same people claiming 180hp out of a stock 850? Yeah, he knows how to sell tunes. LMAO

Fully built AV gas sled, because that's what AV gas is for* sorry broken screen

D
Apr 24, 2023
Boise, ID
This argument screams Facebook.
It's absolutely the FB boost/9r group someone asked about tunes, I gave my experience, and apparently that warrants impossible, no proof claims... Oh okay, if that's how you want to sell your tunes, so be it. Just like a stock 850 ran a Dyno at 180+ hp. Talk to people like they're stupid, make unsubstantiated claims, etc. I wouldn't trust someone with those tactics, to operate my Killswitch, regardless if their tunes are good, especially since Polaris' reliability currently cannot really stand up to stupidity. Let Alone just existing by itself LMAO then to bring up "CNS is good" like c'mon, don't rope another company into a brand bash, to make yourself look better. That's just ****ty business imo.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Let’s pinpoint the real issue for you

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Why exactly did you feel the need to pivot your feelings to a different site? You need to get your addiction for attention and emotion in check. Your actions scream “I am a emotional, gender confused liberal“ that drives a short box 1 ton Dodge.

D
Apr 24, 2023
Boise, ID
Why exactly did you feel the need to pivot your feelings to a different site? You need to get your addiction for attention and emotion in check. Your actions scream “I am a emotional, gender confused liberal“ that drives a short box 1 ton Dodge.
Someone asked in regards to the tune, there's someone calling them absolute ****, which to me seems like relevant information, figured they want to know, and if not, oh well I've scanned enough of these comment sections to know that most with your opinion are the pot calling the kettle black LMAO

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Someone asked in regards to the tune, there's someone calling them absolute ****, which to me seems like relevant information, figured they want to know, and if not, oh well
emoji2373.png
I've scanned enough of these comment sections to know that most with your opinion are the pot calling the kettle black LMAO

This is too easy.

Where did Sessions say the Vohk tune was “absolute ****”?

Where in this Snowest thread was there a post looking for comparisons between Vohk and BMP?

Fact is you felt the need to bring your emotional garbage from FB to Snowest. We have enough baggage on this site, we don’t need to import any from others. Go duke it out with Jerad over there. Leave your memes and use your words to Jerad. I hope it makes you feel better. Most of us have ignored anything BMP for 15 years. Maybe your dad should evaluate his life decisions?

Your overreaction, lack of understanding of knowing your audience (Jerad/BMP), and lack of basic reading comprehension screams gender confused liberal.

Be better.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
He gon cry

Last edited:
Premium Features