• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vehicle Tracking Portal. Can you see your 2024 Snowcheck?

F
Dec 30, 2019
I received the confirmation email on March 21st that my wife’s Snowcheck order was finalized, along with the included tracking link. When I follow the link and Log in to my account, I see the message “There are no vehicles associated with this account”. Polaris said it would become visible after the Snowcheck window closed, but it is still not available.

Is anyone able to see their’s, or am I just being impatient?

Dec 4, 2007
Has anyone had their order confirmation come back with different options than what you submitted? I ordered the 2.6" series 6 track and the confirmation came back with 2.75" series 8.

C
Dec 14, 2020
Has anyone had their order confirmation come back with different options than what you submitted? I ordered the 2.6" series 6 track and the confirmation came back with 2.75" series 8.

You'll take what they give you and be happy about it.

My best guess is that they are only doing 3.5" drivers on the rmk from now on. Makes more sense than having 3 driver options on the assembly line.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
After the past few years, you may have better luck using this versus relying on Polaris to tell you when to expect your sled:

IMG_0526.jpeg

Premium Features