• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UPDATE: SLP PIPE AND SILENCER FOR THE 2012 800 PRO RMK.

U

ulost

Feb 15, 2008
Wahpeton, ND
Any info on running a different silencer with the slp stage 2 or 3 with the slp fuel map would be appreciated. Have the stage 2 looking to bump it to the 3 just looking to get a little more "bark" for locating reasons.

dustin pancheri

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2008
x2 I ride in middle of nowhere, would like to know also if a silencer change is possible and still run same fuel map, probably go HPS or SKINZ Super Q

We offer two silencers:

One is a direct replacement silencer for the stock silencer and the flow rate is designed to run optimal with the stock pipe....it will not run properly with the SLP pipe.

The other is suppled in the SLP pipe kit and is tuned to run optimally with the SLP pipe and will not run properly with the stock pipe.

If you try to run another manufacturer's silencer, it is highly unlikely that the flow characteristics will be optimal, meaning it will probably cost you some performance and possibly reliability.

For a better explanation of this reed the silencing article in the October Snowest issue.

Dustin

André

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Sweden
Dustin, are you guys working on twin pipes for the pro?

Last year i didint think it was possible, but then when i saw Brad W 1100 billet with twinns i was wondering if slp is going to make twin pipes for the pro-rmk.

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Dustin (or anyone else who knows),

Will the pipeset work with Carl's clutching for the same altitudes?

Premium Features