• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Up Date!! Back Yard mech

Z

zx7thrills

Oct 11, 2008
langley b.c
Well after getting my 09 m1000 back from Howies in P.G, they ripped everything apart that the last mechanic in langley abby border put on..ie twin pipes, fuel mangmnt, air box, billet head and adjustable cam arms. They found alot of mistakes from last mechanic, and said thats why she wouldnt run proper...
Anyways it is running awesome now.. 200hp all day it has huge power....So anyone looking to twin there m1000, if you have a good mechanic it is possible to have them set up proper and reap the rewards!!!

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
Thats good i kinda figured they would get it running good for ya i just bought a slp pipe setup for mine looks like i am going to need fuel management system with my intake i am going to get them to dial it in for me works awesome just a bit lean.

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Glad to hear everything got fixed up the RIGHT way and that she's rippin now!!!

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
If you don't mind me asking, how many hours did these guys charge you to put it back together i am pretty sure its not two hundred eh does it justify at all why buddy charged you so many last time?

Premium Features