• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Post Forward Kits IN STOCK LIMITED QTY

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
I just got a post forward kit yesterday & dealer told me I was very lucky to get one because Skins is no more (shut down) I looked online for one everywhere and they were all out of stock. I happened to tell my local dealer that I couldn't find one he looked on WPS and said there was 2 in stock back east and said he couldn't believe it. So I jumped on it about a week ago and I was pleased to get a text yesterday saying it was here.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I just got a post forward kit yesterday & dealer told me I was very lucky to get one because Skins is no more (shut down) I looked online for one everywhere and they were all out of stock. I happened to tell my local dealer that I couldn't find one he looked on WPS and said there was 2 in stock back east and said he couldn't believe it. So I jumped on it about a week ago and I was pleased to get a text yesterday saying it was here.

We have 3 left FOREVER.

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
Ever sad SkinZ going up for auction. Looked at the auction house and seen all the equipment they have, ugh.... I have a suspicion their product guide became too big, lots of overhead, market saturation, no further growth. The way sled manufacturers are at-war with the aftermarket, a company like SkinZ, their most fierce competition is the changes happening in the latest model snowmobiles. What does a company like SkinZ do when say an 850T skidoo and poo come out with the features they have now?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Ever sad SkinZ going up for auction. Looked at the auction house and seen all the equipment they have, ugh.... I have a suspicion their product guide became too big, lots of overhead, market saturation, no further growth. The way sled manufacturers are at-war with the aftermarket, a company like SkinZ, their most fierce competition is the changes happening in the latest model snowmobiles. What does a company like SkinZ do when say an 850T skidoo and poo come out with the features they have now?

Not quite.

Premium Features