• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Phazer Questions??

R
Jan 25, 2009
Im thinking about getting into a turbo phazer so here are some questions.

- Is there a best year to look for?
- Is one turbo kit better that the others? not even sure how many there are
- Can I expect this sled to hang with basically stock 800?
- And lastly this one is kind of subjective, how are they to ride, I would be coming off an M7? my riding is just a little of everything, little climbing, little tree riding, little jumping and so on.

- Anyone got one for sale, in BC or Alberta.

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
IMO Dont waste your time and money. why spend 4 or 5 grand putting a turbo on the phazer for 140hp when you can spend the same money and get 200-250 hp on a nytro. There is a reason why most companies barely sell any of the phazer turbo kits. in fact i think most dont even make them anymore. When the phazer first came out a lot of guys turbo'd them, blew them up and realized its not worth it. The phazer motor is only a 500 and they tend to blow up when you boost them. If you throw a rod you are looking at 2 grand minimum to rebuild it. I just fixed a blown up phazer and it wasnt even boosted.

Last edited:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Buy something else had a turbo phaser and it was a money pit.

whatryan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
lemars iowa
second that blow the rods on mine nothing but a headache. way to picky it better just buy new sled out the box that wipe that sled but anyways

Premium Features